Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Update

Dear Readers,

Here's what's going on.

First off, my main pic hunting grounds haven't been updated in about a month. Not since mid-May.

I've been working on finding other pics but I'm also still dealing with space issues too.

My physical health has stabilized, but my mental health has not.

In fact, my attitudes towards women is changing and that may affect my making capped pics. Women are not my favorite subject right now.

I'm not sure when I'll do more. I did one the other day but I don't feel like uploading it. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Update but do not rush and please do not feel like we are pressuring you. you have so much that you have already done we can not ask any thing more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really appreciate that.

      Delete
    2. you are very welcome and as much as I love your work I also know that a passion can quickly turn in to torture if you no longer do it for your self enjoyment.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update, you come first gensabi, this blog second, you matter, and I shall wait as long as i need to , to see you get better, and have all your cylinders, your creative ones, and personal ones at full speed, take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I did add some TG Videos links last night.

      Delete