Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Bad Health, Changed Perspectives

Dear Readers,

So, I had a couple weeks of good health. Now it's back to bad again. Recurring infections. I hate bacteria. I hate fungus.

My views on women have changed too. I have a very eloquently written essay on this saved as a draft.

Frankly, I don't know if I'll make more capped pics or not. My health both mental and physical is putting me off to doing a lot of things.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Thank you again for the update . Please look after you first. If that mean you never caption again. I'm sure we all will under stand. Just know we are all hear for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I have a read of that essay, very interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For the Update my friend. look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish there was a cure all for everything. Wish you well and like your caps very very much!

    ReplyDelete