Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Taking It Easy

Dear Readers,

I go back to the doctor tomorrow for the third time within a month. 

I've been following a rigorous schedule of antibiotics and going to the bathroom more often than I'd like.

I'm taking things easy to let my body heal up. 

Unfortunately today I started cold like symptoms. My nose has been evil. Resorted to Chicken Noodle Soup. 

I don't know when I'll feel better enough to start making capped pics again. 

Heck, I just stopped typing this for a toilet break! This sucks. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. If I have chicken noodle soup I'm on the toilet all the time, had to give it up because of it. I'm sort of that way with some foods, and others I have a hard time digesting so I only can only have them at certain times of the day and based on my activity level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest and take all the time you need gensabi my friend. take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Things have still been funky. Today I had barely any appetite and then the hunger hit hard but I was too weak to cook. I was a little TG inspired a couple days ago, but nothing new came from it. I just feel like doing nothing.

      Delete