Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Update Of Sorts

Dear Readers,

I know it's been quiet lately.

I've had some rough times recently and the failure of the external hard drive hasn't helped.

I did a few new ones but haven't felt up to posting them yet. I haven't really been in a TG mood.

I'm not sure when I'll get stuff posted. 

My depression has a side effect called anhedonia, and that's having the lack of pleasure in doing things one normally loves to do.

At it's worst I become disinterested in TV, movies, music, and creative endeavors.

Right now it's affecting being Gensabi. I don't know when it'll let up.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. I go through those same things so your not alone! Some days its a struggle, I just take it day by day more like hour by hour or even minute by minute. I just try not to worry about it and I know it will pass and I keep trying activities to snap me out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try not to worry about it, and it will pass, it just takes time my friend. i hope things improve, and great things happen to you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude,I've fallen in depression early times.Try nt 2 stay urself alone,keep communication with ur friends.the more time u spend alnone,the more depression u will fall into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody. I just finally uploaded and posted the last of 2017 a day late. Not posting my opportunity caps I have as a draft yet.

    ReplyDelete