Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Bad News

Dear Readers,

Well, a few days ago I was still sorting out my data and things were going alright until the jenky mini-USB got undone and even after a few days rest of the devices all I get is drive E and the tablet or the USB hub isn't recognizing my new external hard drive anymore.

Thankfully I haven't deleted any data from the old external hard drives yet.

Space is an issue though. I still had over two terabytes free on the new one. 

Down to 2 Gigabytes on the one still popping up. 

So I don't know what to do. All I can do is keep trying. Maybe get my laptop up and running and try it there. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I've gotten rid of two viruses on my tablet now and it updated so I'm scanning again. I might try hooking up the external hard drives again. Hopefully there's not viruses on that!

      Delete
    2. you may have burned out sectors in your external hardrives, to prevent this from happening, i suggest looking into a SSD (solid state drive) over a hardrive, as it will make your PC run faster, and is a whole lot more reliable, they are more expensive though, so watch out for that. best of luck!

      Delete
    3. I've had it less than a month though and it's brand new 4 terabytes with half the free space left! I tried it on my laptop today and it wouldn't work either. It's still under warranty though. At least that's what the box says. It just sucks. Puts me in a bind because it cost over $80 and I hope that money wasn't wasted.

      Delete