Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, November 20, 2017

Week Off

Dear Readers,

I am taking the week off. Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a different post typed up but things happened. I had a bad weekend and had to deal with emotional abuse and suicidal thoughts from that abuse. 

I've gotten help. I just need time to let go. Time to not ruminate on it. 

I have a couple new ones done. Actually I have two different opportunity capped pics planned and I was thinking about doing one big one a month.

Feel less like doing that right now. Kinda have a headache. Don't even feel like watching Netflix. 

I need time. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Gensabi,

    I take advantage of his message to thank him for his always interesting contributions.

    To thank you for everything.
    To wish you a very good week.
    To wish him to recover soon from negative or undesirable situations.

    To wish you much encouragement.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's getting better. My taking a stand against an emotional abuser helped someone else stand up to her too. It's just explaining it all to my personal friends kinda keeps it in my mind longer.

      Got rid of the headache too. I might try some capping tonight to cope. Not sure. I have to take it easy on pic hunting because my external hard drive is low on space and I need to renew my antivirus too before the 8th.

      Delete
  2. look after yourself first and foremost gensabi my friend. oh and have a great thanksgiving. thanks for your caps. your genius, wish you have a stress free, pleasant week off from bad and negative situations. you rock Gensabi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving too!

      Delete