Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Monthly Opportunities And Stuff

Dear Readers,

The week off was really needed. Got back to a better place, actually did some more new ones that got put up. Last two days were  hectic though and I'm recovering physically.

I'm laying off the archives a bit. Letting posts up without new ones for a bit helps get the views up more. The majority of those archives posts are over 200 views now, some are even over 600! 

Over the past week I've been working on an opportunity caption. The problem is finding 16 different bodies for it. I'm close, but not quite done yet. 

Then I made another opportunity caption and it's a bit less exact. 

I'm thinking of doing these opportunities once a month. I just don't know how many I can do. Like right now I have two, thinking I might try more like I did that exercise class one. After that I'm not sure. 

Well, I do have another but it's hard to do. Again, needs specific types of pics.

I'm currently sorting out my uncapped pics and other files on a new external hard drive so that might take a few days.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you should take however much time you need to; i'm sure i speak for the majority of your fans when I say we'd rather see you take the time you need to continue making caps for a long time than see you burn yourself out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've actually been sleeping a lot since yesterday. Still working on consolidation of all my data. So not done yet. I'm physically worn out by black Friday. Hard to cap because my arms are shot. Been trying to stay off devices all day.

      Delete