Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, November 27, 2017

Eye Candy Is Done, Rethinking Other Opportunities

Dear Readers,

All pieces of Eye Candy are accounted for. I've added the names to the files to make sure each Reader gets their respective body.

Now, I've learned a few things from this. First off, a lot of people can't follow directions. I tried to make it very clear you can only choose one piece and you have to leave a first name (mainly for anonymous posters to be included). 

Also, it's kinda hard making these unique and interesting. These really draw out the scourge urge to do one sentence capped pics. 

This has me really rethinking the next opportunity capped pics done for next month. It's way more open ended. I think I need to close it down a bit. So it may need reworked. 

I have Scott's done but not up yet. I feel tired, been up since way too early. I may take a nap then try to finish the rest.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment