Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, October 28, 2016

Sick Again, Requests, And Political Caps

Dear Readers,

First off I am sick and will not be capping for a bit. Spent all day in bed and still feel groggy after cough drops, orange juice, and chicken noodle soup.

Pic hunting has gotten harder. It's down to only two download sites from three, and the one they took away let me download once every half hour like gangbusters...now it's back to three hours between downloads and twice last night my laptop restarted itself during downloads.

As for requests if you have one please leave it as a comment so I can see it. My email got hacked and I cannot log into it.

Earlier this year people wanted more political capped pics but the last one I did kinda got vitriol...so should I lay off those because this election is so...emotional?

I don't expect to do anymore capped pics until next month. Probably when I'm feeling better. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

8 comments:

  1. How about a one neexing a ladt minute halloween costume? Gies to a weird shope. Gets more than one bargains gor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've kinda done that before. I don't have a problem with stories right now, just downloading the pics is time consuming. And my laptop is still funky.

      Delete
    2. Really? Do you have a strong anti virus? Maybe you need to upgrade your ram?

      Delete
    3. I do have a memory problem, and I only have Spybot Search & Destroy paid version.

      It's time consuming because of download limits. I used to be able to do 3 at a time every 3 hours now it's only 2. For a stint I could download 2 an hour!

      Delete
  2. I'm deeply sorry to hear that. I'm a long time fan of your work and I hope you get better soon!

    Concerning your pic hunting problem I wonder why don't you use freely available sites. There are a lot of them and you can just save them our hard drive.

    And finally I'd like to place a request myself if you don't mind:
    Can you use this one here:
    https://picload.org/image/rdclgcdo/15-0102-dd-034.jpg
    for a cap where my mom makes us take part in some experiment where I will undergo some technical procedure that makes me a copy of her while she will be turned into dad? Turns out it is permanent and I'm stuck with her phat mom butt and having to wear her pantyhose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      Well, these are free sites but I can download complete sets of pics around 130 pics per set very easily. It's how I get a lot of good poses too. Also it's not as risky for viruses either. Just hate the pop ups.

      When I'm back on my laptop I can try the links for pics.

      Delete
  3. my request when you're feeling better is for a butt suction caption with this pic https://ilikeyourassntits.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/wpid-screenshot_2015-08-31-22-17-06_1.jpg

    ReplyDelete