Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Current Status

Dear Readers,

I will update the Featured Post as soon as I find my notepad with the list of posts for that.

I am not sure when new ones will be coming.

Currently I have had two family emergencies in the past two weeks. One relative is facing neurological damage while another has cancer.

Plus I have been busy with other pursuits all of last month culminating in this weekend. 

I'm even behind on pic hunting a bit.

If possible I might do some this coming week. I do have doctor appointments coming up too.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome. I just found the notepad after doing some much needed Fall cleaning!

      Delete
  2. I wish him well with all doctors.
    Good luck.
    A hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! More worried about my family than myself right now though.

      Delete
    2. Now they come first.
      I wish to improve their health, and for you a lot of strength to help.
      A hug.

      Delete