Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, October 9, 2016

New Featured Post!

Dear Readers,

"Inner Truth Revealed" is this month's new featured post!

Now it only has 18 views on here but back in my Yahoo Group days I remember this one was quite popular!

As for new ones I think I'm getting a bit sick. Weather change getting to me.

I've done some cleaning today too, and I'm too tired to do anything else tonight. Might even get some rest.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. can I email a series request

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I have to say no. The last time I gave out my email on here I was hacked and my password changed. I can no longer get into my primary email now.

      You may feel free to post it as a comment though. I don't know if or when I could do it.

      Delete