Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Temporarily Out Of Commission

Dear Readers, 

I am sick yet again. Bronchitis only took a two month vacation. And I have another itis as well.

I can barely stay awake, and I'm weak and on so many meds now I probably need a med planner thingy.

I don't know when I'll be back. Honestly, the way my health is now I'm not sure if I'll be alive much longer. 

I'm going to reiterate though the request I made in my last post and that's to please catch up on the older posts while I'm gone.

The 2013 label needs more love in views. A lot more. 

Right now I can barely talk. Barely breathe. Coughing. Feel weak. Sleepy.

Maybe in a week or two there might be new ones. No guarantees.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Feel better gensabi, maybe you need a lot of rest. And drink fluids. Make sure, you are not taking diffrent medication for the same symptom or illness. Like taking cough medicine, and then taking a pill for the same thing. If not you should go to a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I started out taking cough syrup. Then cough drops. I then decided to try the pills I have and that's what I've been taking.

      But I'm also on a water pill mixed with another for high blood pressure, one for high cholesterol, up to two for diabetes, two inhalers for asthma, and breathing treatments, and now the antibiotic.

      I'm pillaged!

      I have been getting more rest but coughing wakes me up. I've been drinking a lot of fluids too. Even broke out the chicken noodle soup!

      I just feel terrible. Possibly horrible. I'm tired of getting sick so much.

      Delete
  2. Yeah. Well I'm pulling for you, to beat this illness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am feeling better today, but then there's the news.

      Delete