Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Problems And 2013

Dear Readers,

Well, my laptop just restarted itself for the second time in 5 minutes. The first restart knocked out two sets of pics I was downloading. The second time it reset as soon as I brought up the internet.

I'm still sick too. I was going to try and do some more capped pics though. I'm probably going to try again in three hours. Maybe two.

Problem is after getting stopped on one download site it might get screwed up for the rest of the day instead of letting me download once every two hours. I didn't have the third one going so that's what I was about to do for the second time the laptop was up, but it's a no go.

If I'm feeling well enough and the laptop stays on, then maybe some more new ones will be up by tomorrow.

In the meantime though I'd suggest going through the 2013 label on here. Why? Well, getting those on here was one of the earliest things I did and I uploaded a lot at once. Going back through them they have very low views. I mean after putting up "Hello Hotness" as the featured for this month I found some with less than 20 views!

Now, they're not viewed less because they aren't good, or don't have good pictures. I was uploading 40 at a time, a day, and I think I have more viewers now than back then. I put them up before I figured out the viewing habits of the newer readers.

I know some readers have said don't go by the numbers, but the numbers tell a story all in themselves. 

I don't know what a good number of views really is. I admit that. 

What I do know is that every capped pic in the top 10 posts are over 1,000 views and there are new posts that do usurp older ones on that. I know that's a good number.

Recently my posts get anywhere between 200 to 700 views. When I started the featured post function I was targeting posts under 300 views. Then under 200. I didn't even consider I had any under 100 views still.

But then there were so many under 100 views I narrowed it down to under 70 views. Then under 30 views. There's too many in the 13 - 20 views range.

So please while I'm under the weather and my laptop is revolting, take a good look at the older works I put on here. Chances are you haven't seen them yet!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Just an update. I was able to get two sets downloaded, working on a third. I'm not feeling well though. Been taking cough medicine and have a headache now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't expect any today. My symptoms are worse, and I might be dehydrated, so I'm going to the emergency room.

    ReplyDelete