Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, June 18, 2016

My Footing

Dear Readers,

I'm still getting over being sick, and pretty much slept the last few days.

I've wanted to do some new ones, but I'm having a hard time thinking of stories.

Also, I'm not sure if I can do butts anymore. Today I had a bad real life experience with that I can't seem to shake. Yes, she had a bubble butt in yoga pants, but she was in her 60s or 70s, smelled, and was old white trash that literally farted a string of farts right in front of me. It was evil. If she had been younger and hotter maybe it wouldn't have phased me, but I wouldn't want her body. Right now it's too funky for me to use that method.

So, I don't know when I can get new ones done. I wanted to do some tonight, but it's late and I can't think too straight. Probably need to get to bed.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. well twist the bad experience to your favor? Like the old woman with the bubble butt pulls sucks you into it with the string of farts and once in her body gets younger until it's as young as your body was when it was sucked up and the two souls merge to fit the new body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOOOO! You just made it 20,000,000 times worse for me. I don't want my soul merged with that woman! Younger or not, NOOOOOOOOOO! Look, this happened in a doctor's office. I already get scared of seniors wanting my youth. It's the cost of doing this. It lingers in the back of my head. Your comment is my nightmare! That's exactly why I CANNOT write those sorta caps right now. I wouldn't touch her body with a 10 foot pole! Her family...was with her, and they were like inbred rednecks! Like Hee Haw meets NASCAR meets Texas Chainsaw Massacre level of redneckery! It was bad enough I thought she had a nice butt and she's over age 65 with yellow teeth sticking out with other teeth missing. EVILNESS! EVILNESS! I don't EVER want a body like that in any condition! I was just getting back into capping too but now I'm all icked over again. It might take a week to get over your incredibly icky yucky evil imagery of a suggestion. I had forgotten about it until I just read all that. Just gross. Disgusting. Vile. SHUDDER.

      Delete