Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mouse Trouble

Dear Readers,

I have only one done that I will try to upload. 

Unfortunately my mouse fell twice today while cleaning and now it's not clicking right. It's a pain trying to get it to work. So, until I can get a new one there won't be any more new capped pics. 

It also hampers my pics downloading as well.

If a new one isn't uploaded it's going to be because I can't get the mouse to work properly.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I was barely able to get it uploaded. Captioning is impossible without good mouse function because if I use word bubbles or cap spaces it takes the mouse to do that and then to add the text box to boot. Early May I can get one.

    ReplyDelete