Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, April 29, 2016

Any Thoughts Or Ideas?

Dear Readers, 

This is a bit in relation to the last post.

Now, I don't have all of my older capped pics here on the blog, and that's why the archives were put up.

By the way, the archives are incomplete. Parts 2 - 11 or 12 of "Matching Opposites" wasn't in there but they are on the blog.

So, I've been going back through my older works for the ones I did that I thought was worthy of catching on. 

But I want to link them together somehow as a legacy collection.

Now, there's about three ways I can think of accomplishing this.


01.) Create a new label called "Legacy" and thus link them together that way. It'd prevent double postings, and it's kinda easy to do.

02.) Create Legacy posts that have all the capped pics of a legacy theme in that post. For instance one for all the corporations I created that makes transformation or swapping tech. Another for viruses. And so on. I'd still make the Legacy label but it'd only apply to these huge multiple capped pics posts.

03.) Create new pages for each Legacy theme. This is the hardest because I don't really know how to do it. It's a function on the blog, but I think it needs HTML code and I'm very rusty on that. Also, I'm not sure how readers could navigate to it from the main blog.

04.) Just make it all another zipped folder for downloading.

I'm open to other suggestions too. That's all I could think of at the moment.

So, which do you think is best? Any other bloggers out there familiar with making pages?

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment