Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Retirement

Dear Readers, 

I thought the 3 week delay would be hard, but that's when I get paid again and could afford the same antivirus I have used for years but couldn't afford to renew earlier this year about a month ago. 

Yet somebody is saying that it won't matter if I get better antivirus protection again and to just stop pic hunting the way I've done for years.

So, if I shouldn't be getting the high quality pics to cap, and supposedly no amount of antivirus will fix this, then I might as well officially retire and say the heck with it.

My older ones are still on the Yahoo Groups and are no longer on my laptop anyways, due to this current problem, so since 3 weeks seems like too long for people to wait then all I have left to do is retire and let go of being Gensabi.

This just reached my limit. I do things a certain way and if that's not good enough, if that's not enough, then screw it. I thought maybe I could still cap on the one account instead, but after putting some pics on there I started having WiFi printer problems, and I thought it'd be safer once I could get Kaspersky again. 

It'd be 3 weeks of no pic hunting, and unable to cap, but I thought readers would understand. My pays are changing from weekly to every two weeks and this week I have to buy two weeks worth of food on one week of pay. 

I'm sorry, but this bad situation makes the perfect time to retire and as somebody pointed out it'll stop all my computer problems by stopping.

I want to thank everyone again for their patronage over the years, but it's time for me to go.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

5 comments:

  1. Man, this stinks, you do by far the best caps out there. I wish there was something I could do, but if you have to go, then all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know I probably shouldn't let one commenter get to me like that, but it's already been a frustrating day, the computer problems compound things, and with the financial problems I can't afford to do anything until my next pay, and that one commenter keeps posting that's not going to help, stop doing things the way I have, and that just makes retirement seem like the best option. I tried letting you guys know it might be awhile before I could make or upload anything and it seems like that's not good enough. I'm not going to factory reset my laptop unless it's completely not working. I thought about other solutions, but it's adding pressure. I'm sorry, I even said yesterday that retirement might solve everything based on what the guy posted, but he just kept going and it got to me even more because I'm already agitated today. I tried doing the best I could but if a 3 week hiatus won't be tolerated then why should I try coming back at all?

      Delete
  2. Was bummed to read this, you've been active ever since I first started captioning (and I've stopped myself now). I suppose everything must come to an end. I wish you luck in your future endeavors and please take care of yourself. And a big thank you for the many years of wonderful TG captioning. You were an inspiration. Goodbye. -Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, crap. I didn't want to bum anybody, especially you. Thanks. It's just today has been stressful, I had an emergency, almost lost my job this week, and the reply I read on the "3 Weeks" post just made me snap. I don't really know what to do anymore.

      Delete