Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hope

Dear Readers,

99% of your comments moved me enough to not retire.

That other 1% was technical stuff.

I attempted to upgrade to Windows 10. First I had to catch up on Windows updates.

After doing that I tried my account again, and it almost worked! At least now it noticed there's an error. 

I don't think it's Windows because it still works on another account on the same laptop just fine. That's why I think getting maximum protection like I used to could get this fixed completely. 

As for Windows 10 supposedly there's an app that should've been part of those updates. I will fiddle with that tomorrow because it took all afternoon to get this far.

Overall today was a better day than yesterday. Thanks for all your kind words.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

8 comments:

  1. Just save up and get a mac I've never had a virus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun fact: that's not due to Macs actually having better security. Rather, it's because Microsoft is the most widely used operating system, and so it's the one viruses are programmed for.

      Delete
    2. I use MS Paint. Anymore anything else is just way too funky for me.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Macs are terrible the second anonymous is right, so few people bother writing viruses for macs because they can cause more damage on PC

      Delete
  2. Macs are and expensive. All you are buying is the brand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new on you not retiring Gensabi, wishing you luck and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Updating to Windows 8.1 now so I can get Windows 10. If this ever gets done first!

    ReplyDelete