Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Nature Of Were-Women

Dear Readers,

So, I've been uploading a bunch of stuff from 2001 in my "Non-Swap" folder.

Now, way back then I did a few Were-Woman capped pics, I always wanted to make the definitive one of those, but I don't think I ever did.

Any-who, I'm trying to tag these suckers and came across a bit of a conundrum.

Is it supernatural or an infection?

Ok, maybe it's both. Lycanthropy (werewolfism) can be interpreted as both, or even as a psychological phenomena.

Vampirism could be both, a blood disease or truly reanimating a corpse by curse with a bloodlust.

Zombies can be viral, parasitic, or voodoo.

What is the cause of Were-Women?

You know, what if there was a Were-Woman apocalypse? Men by day, but Women by night!

Sincerely
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment