Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sick Leave

Dear Readers,

I do have one new one to upload when I'm feeling better, but I don't know when that's going to be. 

Things have taken a turn for the worse, and I need to focus on getting everything straight on top of getting better.

I don't know when I'll be back. 

I need to get better medical attention, and I'm not sure which route I'm going to go, and I've been told my symptoms could kill me if left untreated.

The thing is I have been to the hospital twice, an urgent care once, and it's not helping.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. Get well soon Gensabi.Your health is what's most important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your health....but your health comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete