Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pop Culture And The TG Commercial

Dear Readers,

Well, I've had a bit of an idea stump, have some great pics to cap but my mind's running dry at the moment.

So, here's a TG-ish video you might like, and it's a Super Bowl commercial.

It'd be nice if a candy bar could turn you into a blonde...hmmm...might be some inspiration there!

As stated it's very pop culture oriented, and it'd seem like Tarantino directed it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422579428&x-yt-cl=85114404&v=rqbomTIWCZ8

I in no way, shape, or form endorse Snickers, heck I'm a Milky Way man myself. And Three Musketeers. Don't forget Carmello. Twix is where it's at. The world needs more Krackle.

Hope you enjoy the find, and happy Super Bowl to those who watch!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment