Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

To One Of The Requesters

Dear Readers,

Before getting evilly ill, literally yesterday I was spitting up blood and having nosebleeds, I got this anonymous request for a capped pic wanting:

"Hello, I was wondering if you could do a request about a rich man who asks his neighbors if their five year old son could come over and do some chores and make some money. However once the boy gets there, there are no chores to do as the man magically turns the boy into his 45 year old trophy wife as reality is altered and the boy believes he's always been this woman."

Now, I was about to cap this today with the pic the requester sent, but I found myself in a conundrum. The way I was going to cap it doesn't really fit the criteria, and the more I thought about it, I realized I couldn't do a capped pic in this vein better than one SP2000 did! I'm not copping out, but I also don't want to plagiarize either. This capped pic brilliantly pulls off the concept that was requested, and this is the capped pic that floods my mind trying to fulfill the request. Here it is:

http://sp2000tgcaptions.blogspot.com/2012/09/replacing-missing-milf.html

Maybe whoever put in the request has already read it? Maybe they wanted my take on it. I don't know. That SP2000 capped pic is nearly dead on the money and it's pure gold.

My request is that you take a look at it, read it, and if you like it leave SP2000 a comment or two, give the capper some recognition.

I can still try to do the request with the pic you requested, but it's gonna take some figuring to meet all the criteria. What's got me stumped is the not remembering the truth part, and SP2000 did that aspect beautifully I think.

As for the Bimbo Apocalypse request, I need to find a good bimbo pic.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment