Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Officially No Longer Taking Requests

Dear Readers,

First off I will try to do the ones I have received, and I know stopping requests sounds drastic, but I have a very good reason.

What's the reason?

I almost died last night. Seriously, 2014 is killing me!

While sleeping I started to cough and gag, and I started to vomit when I realized I couldn't breathe because my nose was clogged up. If I hadn't realized what was happening and blew my nose so I could breathe, well, I wouldn't be able to type this right now...well, it'd be a lot harder at least if I were a ghost!

Problem is, if I bite the dust, kick the bucket, etcetera, then my dear readers there'd be no way for you to know and I'd just vanish. No requests uploaded. No finishing of uploading my archives, poof! I'd just be gone.

So, I'm taking off the contact form.

I'm also adding links to my Yahoo Groups because that's where everything is except for newest stuff on here.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

6 comments:

  1. Oh god, please take care Gensabi. Your health is more important than captions. Hope you have a peaceful Christmas. And all the best for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to know a trick to get those sicknesses away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't include any chemicals like NyQuil or other, just home made medicine that's not that expensive.

      Delete
  3. Hey Man take care of yourself being healthy is more important than the caps. Happy Holidays and a have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody, it's been a rough few days. I think I'm finally getting better today.

    ReplyDelete