Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Still MIA

Dear Readers,

This new one tonight might be the last for a bit, unless I feel up to doing more tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I'm ill. Sick. My stomach has revolted against eating and now I've got headaches.

Spent 3 hours waiting for a doctor who saw me for 6 minutes and diagnosed me with the symptoms I told him I had.

So, I mostly feel like sleeping. Watched some Star Trek reruns. Otherwise I'm in the bathroom flipping a coin to see where my last meal will escape next.

Unfortunately "C" for both has been the answer since Monday.

If I feel up to it, I might try uploading some older ones again. It's time consuming but I have time to consume although it doesn't feel like it.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment