Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Aaaargh! Thy Computer Has Begun A Mutiny!

Dear Readers,

I have one new capped pic. Why only one?

Did some pic hunting, then BAM! Got a virus.

Ok, so I disinfect the computer, it restarts, while it's doing a full system scan I start capping one of the pics I found.

BOOM! BAM! Right to the kisser after disinfecting now I've got three viruses!

Yes, 1, 2, 5...no, 3!

So, I delete the new viruses, still doing a full scan, it says the other one was neutralized, but I'm not gonna risk more viruses today.

All hackers must walk the plank.

So, since it looks like the Trojans keep wanting to invade, I'll update this capped pic securely then go back to watching my anti-virus go "Die Hard" on these pesky infiltraters of internet usage!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything worked out okay Gensabi :( Thanks for all the caps.

    ReplyDelete