Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, July 5, 2014

One New Capped Pic!

Dear Readers,

Yes, finally one new one shall be up! I was really hoping to do at least 10.

Funny things happen when you're not on the computer for 5 days straight. Like your anti-virus screaming "UPDATE ME!" every second.

Or the mouse acting like a puppy when you get home...instead of being a patient and precision device it gets all giddy and thinks you want only a centimeter big caption box on the pic, and once I have my caption box made...the typing text box doesn't cooperate!

Thus, before I do six days straight of labor once more to feel as abused as a zombie whore, I can give you one new capped pic produced today!

Seriously, I did my first pic hunt in a week and I found some good stuff, lots of ideas for capped pics, but my mouse thinks it's Cool Hand Luke, because "What we've got here is...failure to communicate!".

As it stands, I have no clue when another update new or old will occur. Sleep is unfortunately necessary for working humans. Knew I should've been a Martian.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment