Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Technical Difficulties

 Dear Readers,

I've lost access to how I've been doing a lot of pic hunting. A device is dead.

I tried migrating some pics from it to the tablet the other day but it wouldn't work. I've been having trouble charging it too, but today it just shut off and won't come back on.

Some files are on a micro SD card so not all is lost. Some might be on Google Photos but not sure how to access that.

Or Instagram either.

Sincerely,

Gensabi


4 comments:

  1. Have u tried checking google on images and saving them onto the pc file if u have a laptop? That's how I've been getting my pics for my blog. But I'm sure you'll find a way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to retrieve the ones that I wanted transferred the other day. My phone battery went kaput. Just ordered a new one. Might come by the 20th. I have no clue how to access Google Photos other than the app that's on my phone. Only thing left stuck is stuff I didn't transfer to my micro SD card yet. I did do some more pic hunting on my Kindle Fire recently, and I do have a huge backlog too. It's just fresh pics jog creative juices.

      Delete
    2. Ah ok. Well I'm sure and confident you'll make it work

      Delete