Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Hiatus

 Dear Readers,

My current technical difficulties are driving me insane. My attempts at resolving the issue keeps bouncing between defeat, hope, and defeat again.

Until this gets fixed it's my top priority. 

Sure, I have other devices. I've made do until the solution could arrive. Yesterday was supposed to be the end of this madness. It wasn't. After hours of despair I got things to charge up and I got farther but the device wouldn't turn on. Trying again today it now has been drained completely and will not charge.

So I am at my wit's end. I can't even take it somewhere because it's not charged up and that's solution one. I can't seem to win. This disruption of my daily life is intolerable.

Sincerely,

Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. Well when you fail, you can always try again. What kind of device is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smartphone. Yesterday gave in and bought a new one that does 5G. Then today the new battery worked and it stayed on just long enough to transfer most things to the new phone. I'm still setting up the new one. Just figured out how to transfer files with USB cable. Things are going better though.

      Delete