Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Only 7 Guesses Left!

Dear Readers,

Wow. 6 of 13 have been guessed. All 6 guesses were wrong. This is hard.

So let me list for you the 7 that are left:

01.) Bored To Floored

02.) The Curious Curio Of Mystery

03.) Gracious Host

04.) Not Laughing Now

05.) Only One Who Knows

06.) Linked In To Get Out

07.) Not As Projected

One of those is a caption using a photo of a woman that did start off life as a man, and the real life transgender person is incredibly hard to tell. So far 6 guesses went towards naturally born women!

I'm glad now I got that one done in the first 13 since I wasn't able to do the full 20 last month.

I think when someone guesses right you'll all be surprised!

Sincerely,
Gensabi



No comments:

Post a Comment