Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Health Issues Again

Dear Readers,

I know I'm good for January, but I might not be so much for February.

The last 24 hours all I've felt like is sleeping. Heck, I'm trying to nod off even now.

I slept most of yesterday, all of last night, and the majority of today. 

I had made some positive dietary changes and my body's been a bit wonky ever since.

My blood sugar levels have been funky too. I think I entered ketosis last week, but today I had low blood sugar symptoms despite being above 70 yet under 100. 

Right now I'm lucky if I can stay awake for a few hours at a time.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That sucks, maybe the cap thing was asking too much of yourself physically and mentally? Feel better take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been over a week since your last post. I hope that your condition has improved.
    Get well.
    I don't care if we never see another caption as long as you are healthy & happy.

    ReplyDelete