Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, March 15, 2019

Status As Of Now

Dear Readers, 

Sorry my last post was depressing. Things haven't exactly been better physically or mentally since then.

I made another new one last night. Not sure if or when I'll upload it if I ever do.

I haven't done anything with the archives yet. I'm doing some data shuffling and it takes awhile due to device battery limits.

I'm just getting my strength back from a physical illness episode. My anxiety and depression have been flaring up as well. Next week is appointments every other day.

I am not back. 

Right now I get into the mood for TG fiction sparingly. It just happens and when it goes it goes. Might be once a week or once a month.

There's times when I feel like being someone else would be better. That I'm so unwanted or unbecoming that being someone else would make me desirable or worthy of humanity again.

I don't want to be around other humans. Especially women.

I'm not saying all this to get pity. Just explaining so that readers can understand.

I couldn't stop pic hunting. The ideas still happen. It's a slower pace now than before. Depression and anhedonia makes it harder for me to be productive.

Some things have come back but others fade away. 

The requests were just too much too soon. It overwhelmed me when it probably shouldn't have. It just felt like pressure.


If I do officially come back it will be announced.

Until then I'm just taking it by ear. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your strength is returning a little but, I hope your appointments go well. Take your time, as many of us have said we will wait. It is important that you take care of yourself.

    Thanks for the update, and I hope you feel well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little bit* not but, sorry my mobile has weird auto correct

      Delete
  2. Take care get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care friend. You come first. This second. Hope you get back physically, mentally to where you feel like you.

    ReplyDelete