Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, March 4, 2019

No Requests

Dear Readers,

I am NOT officially back.

I am NOT taking requests.

The ones I recently uploaded I had made in December while recovering from a suicidal and paranoid episode.

I made one new one the other day.

I was content not uploading the ones from December for three months. It was almost going to be never.

In the last four days I've had some anger issues in public. Medical issues made me miss my last therapist appointment.

I was at risk of a stroke due to high blood pressure. I'm still focusing on my health and have had to change my diet to cut out sodium.

I'm taking things slowly. 

I'm not even sure if I'll make more at all. 

Honestly, being retired I think helped with stress but capping helps too.

I couldn't even finish the one series I did last year around this time.

I finally changed the featured post too.

I'm not well. Physically or mentally. 

I only uploaded the last few because why not? They were made. Might as well.

I appreciate the comments on them, but not the requests. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry i didn't know about your situation i am immensely sorry and wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not blaming you. It just kinda set me off. I never really committed to requests before anyways because I tend to forget about them if not done immediately.

      I only uploaded some leftovers and made one new one this year and bam! Two requests on something I just happened to make the other day.

      That overwhelmed me. Maybe you're new. Maybe you haven't read the past notices. It's fine. I just can't handle requests. Right now if I make more I do or I don't.

      It might be weeks, months, years, tomorrow, or never again. I don't know.

      I'm trying to take things day by day.

      Delete
  2. Wish you all the best. I am sad for you now.. 😣😣

    ReplyDelete