Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Purge And March

Dear Readers,

Depending on how things develop I might put new ones up in March. Right now I have a couple done, and might make more to cope with things.

My depression is getting to me though, and pic hunting today actually triggered the negative thoughts.

That being said, I've watched a lot more videos about the end of Tumblr.

I've read more news articles as well.

Personally, I disliked Tumblr but it's still weird to see a purge get this much attention.

I also don't like it that Apple has this much power to censor the internet.

We all need to see what happens with this. Will this result in further censorship of the internet?

It's already been happening on YouTube and on Twitter. 

There's something else going on too.

I've recently been called out as being not inclusive just because I explained that Transgender means a guy becomes a woman and vice versa. The person who did it has no clue I'm Gensabi, but still...it's getting toxic out there.

See, if the view of TG is changing...well, I have no clue how to write the fiction other than traditional TG definitions. Well, I have written some weird stuff too. It's just...if the point isn't to become the opposite gender then what's the point?

I'm not changing the use of pronouns. He becomes she and she becomes he. I have no clue where ze fits in or goo or ga or lo or la, and I'm not doing the Knights Of Ni. 

I don't think that's what a Pythonsexual would be anyways. Sounds like snake sex to me. 

So. If the blog isn't purged by March, then we'll see what happens.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Thank you I never got the hole pronoun change I think it is just dumb, good luck and maybe in March life will be better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Unfortunately I'm not having a good couple days and killing myself seems really good right now. So, it just depends. Literally the only thing keeping me alive right now is the second half of Walking Dead season 9 comes back on next year. That's it.

      Delete