Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, October 13, 2018

New Ones, Bowsette, ETC

Dear Readers, 

Ok, so here's what's going on. 

New ones are on hold indefinitely. I'm working through some things mentally that have to be sorted before I can make new capped pics again.

So, Bowsette. Got a lot of comments asking about doing a caption on her. I'm not gonna do it.

Why?

01.) I already covered Bowser/Peach in "Just Peachy" back in 2012. See last post.

02.) The internet has already done the Peach Crown power up to death. Booette, Goombette, Bullette, Chompette, Waluigette, and so on. Even the flying mask from SMB 2 has been done! What else is there to do?

03.) I already did Mario and Luigi as part of Gender Crisis On Infinite Earths.

04.) Take the Peach Crown out of the game and into our world? See Level Up series 1 - 3. Did that. Plus numerous caps using VR as a way to switch. 

There's nothing new I can do with it. 

Now, maybe Donkey Kong into Pauline, but cappy might have to be used. I dunno. I mean, they even did Yoshi. And the squid thing. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Take your time remember we are all here for you . you take the time you need for you . and thank you for all you have givin us so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time friend, and like you i agree with the whole super crown, with bowsette, etc... it has to die please, enough is enough. but the pauline idea has merit.take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's been interesting but over saturated. Plus, there's not really anything else I can do with it that's new. I've already done most of what makes it interesting.

      Pauline I'll have to see about. I like her Odyssey design.

      Delete
  3. Sad to see you go hope everything works out and maybe you might want to come back and share your captions with your fans

    ReplyDelete