Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Health Issues, Lack Of Ideas

Dear Readers,

I'm pretty much one big infection. All over. Not fun. Hurts like Hell. 

So,  I'm not doing much capping lately.

I have a lot of pics I'd like to cap but not a lot of ideas for them.


I mean, I'd like to do something new with them rather than retreading over old plot devices and cliches. 

There's something cooking in my head but I'm not sure how to go about it or do it.


Also, my anxiety is ratcheting up. The next few months might be extremely lacking in posts. Depression has been active a lot recently.

April might be when I'll be back the most. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Im sorry to hear that :( please take care of your self . My thought are with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself first. You are the priority here, not this blog, you come back, when you feel like you. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please get better, we can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously, sweetie, your health comes first, (both bodily and emotionally). And this time of year can bring so many of us into the doldrums of Winter's chilly days & longer nights.

    But, please G, remember that there is brightness and warmth beyond that shortest day. Take some time and let those ideas percolate into something glorious to write in the future. (Just a thought)

    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete