Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Stress Relief

Dear Readers,

I've made some new ones. Kinda as a stress relief.

My blood pressure has been getting high, and stress has made my health worse. I'm still feeling the effects of blood thinners from the hospital too. I can't take too much sun now.

Maybe it really was vampires disguised as night nurses taking my blood?

Also my living situation changed again so I have more privacy again as well. The living situation thing was really stressing me out a lot.

I'm not sure I'm back. I'm taking it easy. Doc appointments most of next week.

I have 3 done. Not sure if I'll be making more. Space situation is still funky.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you have done:). Please do what you need to do to help your self. if that is more captions then so be it. but please do not stress over us or the captions . just know we all thank you for what you have given us for the years

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see a bit of progress in your endeavor. hope everything gets better physically and mentally

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see, you are bouncing back kind of. hope everything goes well for you. Remember take care of yourself first, that is the important thing. The blog comes second. Thanks again for all the caps you have done. Take care friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I need stress relief right now and this could be a way to do that.

      Delete