Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Status Update

Dear Readers,

I feel like crud. I've been asleep most of the past 24 hours. I've been very sick since Monday. 

I posted one I did last month but was trying to hold off on posting until Bimbo Limbo was done.  

I haven't done more Bimbo Limbo yet but I did do some capping the other night. I'm not sure when I'll upload them. I'm not even sure if I want to stay awake long enough to watch a movie.

I had a TG Purge scare the other day too. Retirement has been on my mind a lot. My other issues mentally are still going on.

The first three months of the year just suck for me anymore. 

I do intend on finishing up Bimbo Limbo. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday I will. 

Right now I just need to get better. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

6 comments:

  1. Get Better, I believe everyone here wants you to get better. When you keep us updated, like you usually do, we are content to wait. especially when your health, physical and mental, is involved. we want to see you feeling better.

    So I hope you feel better soon! Thank you for the update. ~cal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I just uploaded what I have done. I've only been awake a few hours today. I doubt I'll do any capping tonight.

      Delete
  2. thank you for the new post. and i agree you health is more important. take all the time you need we will all be here for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the new post and I hope u do get better. your posts are always entertaining

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Feeling somewhat better today. Not the best, but better.

      Delete