Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, March 30, 2018

April - World Of Confusion

Dear Readers,

As April approaches I'm not as better as I'd like to be. I'm still in a world of confusion about my future, my present, and even my past.

I feel extremely ugly and unwanted, and sometimes I can channel that into capped pics and other times I'm fighting suicidal thoughts.

I have several posts about retirement saved as drafts. I wrote one earlier yesterday now because I thought I was going to take a path in life without internet access or WiFi. 

That didn't pan out and so depression took root and got me feeling how I described above.

I haven't felt like capping since I did that last one. I do suffer from anhedonia and it's been flaring up with different things all month. I'm averaging eating only once or twice a day. I have food but no desire to eat it. Even watching TV shows I follow has started to wane again. 

I get these periods of not knowing what I want to do or have things that need done yet have no desire to do them. 

I'm broken. 

There's times when I can fake it till I make it. There's times when it takes all I have to leave the house. 

I'm not even on my 19th nervous breakdown yet!

I have a lot to get figured out. If I can I might sprinkle a new capped pic here or there. Maybe. I don't know.

This is different from last year. Last year I had other things going on that occupied my mind better. Gave me something positive to focus on. I hadn't experienced the anhedonia yet or other side effects.

This year my anxiety surged past 11 up to 111. 

This year things were different for both good and bad reasons.

I don't know how long it's going to take to get well again.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us. we are all here for you take your time do not rush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, take your time friend,dont rush, take it one day at a time, baby steps if you have to. Dont rush. Be Yourself, do what you tbink is best. Feel Better

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing, please take your time, it really is one baby step at a time. Please hang in there and seek help as you need it. we are content to wait until you're feeling better. Hang in there, with love ~ cal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody. My living arrangements are changing so I may be gone for a few months until things get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete