Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, January 26, 2018

Opportunity Is Coming! And More!

Dear Readers,

Bimbo Limbo has been in the works since November. I used the end of Eye Candy to tease it. I've mentioned it a few times. Before my new external hard drive failed I was able to gather up Bimbo bodies for use! I even made a map of the Gensabiverse!

It's been capped. 

I might upload it this month or I might wait until next month.

I have an unfinished redhead series to finish still. I have one part of a two parter done. I even have a part one sequel to Snow Day. 

I just got an idea today that I think is a good one. "No More Magic".

I have to do the Cobbler series first, but a swapped person decides to wipe out all magic in order to prevent being swapped back. I'm thinking the series will show the repercussions of all magic disappearing. Enchanted items no longer work. Witches are left powerless. Spells do nothing. Curses are broken. Potions lose their potency. 

I've been relying on magic too much and this will challenge me to use different methods. 

I do have a shape shifter series lined up that may happen after that.

First we'll see how long Bimbo Limbo goes on. I have around 100 or more for capping. 

NO SIDE REQUESTS! 

I will need a name for capping though. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi


10 comments:

  1. will there still be merging caps without magic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There can be science based mergers. Teleporter malfunctions, non-corporeal beings possessing bodies, mind downloading, phase shifting, molecular cohesion, and so on.

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Adam. I love your caps and can't wait for the shape shifter series, but I'm just throwing my name out there for use

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, thanks. I haven't put those pics in order yet, but they have a folder and the ones I'm using are saved as bitmaps there. It might be awhile. I know the plot, and so on. Just need to get it ordered.

      I'm also giving my tablet a 24 hours break. It was on all day yesterday charging but not getting past 60%. I think the Windows 10 update assistant is draining it. I cleared up the space but it still wouldn't install, and kept downloading and restarting my tablet several times. I finally decided to go back to capping and taking up the space again.

      Delete
  3. If you need names I always enjoy popping up in caps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The idea though is to comment your name on the opportunity cap. Though I do have trouble coming up with names. Timmy is a go to name for me. It's almost like a knee jerk name to use.

      Delete
  4. Would love to be in your caps! Name is Nathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now have two Nathans, two Pauls, a Steven and an Adam. Can I get a Ken? Go fishnets!

      Delete
  5. Go ahead and use my name Christian please. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't started yet. I'm about to say early birds don't get a cap!

      Delete