Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, October 27, 2017

Technical Difficulties

Dear Readers,

Last night I made several new capped pics. Even did a three parter! I ran into trouble after uploading them though. On my tablet it wouldn't let me add any to the post.

No biggie, I'll do it on my Kindle right? Wrong. 

I'm having the same problem on here. It won't let me access the files uploaded to the Google album. 

That's when I tried last night and just now.

I can try manually transferring the files to my Kindle and try to upload again from it but there's no guarantee it's going to add the capped pics to the post.

I might wait now until I have more done. Hooking up the USB hub can be funky. It likes to disconnect a lot when the Kindle is plugged into it. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. no worries buddy. I'm sure it'll all work out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. The screen turns all black when I try to do it. It gets all funky.

    ReplyDelete