Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, August 31, 2017

New Featured Post....Finally!

Dear Readers,

Yes, I've been slacking off on the featured post. I lost my notepad of listed posts to use. 

This time I'm using a post with over 1300 views already. Why?

I want to see if it can crack the top ten posts. 

Plus, I made the featured post the first Level Up series. I think it's time to bring it back into the forefront for newer readers to enjoy. 

Have over 2100 posts now too. That's a lot. 

Hopefully you'll all enjoy this now oldie but goodie! It has 1363 views and was posted back in August of 2014. Three years ago!

It doesn't seem like that long ago. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

5 comments:

  1. By the way...the first Level Up never even got a single comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honestly surprised none of us ever left a comment on Level Up. All three were awesome, and of course it all started there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It was up right after I nearly died. It got a lot of views but when I just put it as a featured post I noticed there's no comments at all.

      Thanks though, I really do appreciate it. I think the third one was a bit lackluster but it was a year later too.

      I've had an idea for another video game style series but it's time consuming and takes a lot of pics to do.

      Delete
  3. Im looking forward to seeing more friend, especially something similiar to level up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, in case I never do it or never find the right pics for it, the idea was "Super Maria Sisters". A wish makes the power ups from the first Super Mario Bros game come into our reality but the mushroom turns the character into his mom, fire flower makes her dressed hotter, and the star is impervious to being impregnated. Enemies could unmerge them from mom or aunt.

      There's more to figure out like enemies and how they translate in reality. Mostly the hardest part is deciding what model should be the bodies and having enough diverse pics of them and the right ones to tell the story.

      See, not every idea I have gets capped. Sometimes logistics don't work out.

      Delete