Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Depression

Dear Readers,

I have been officially diagnosed with depression. I am not medicated yet and am hesitant to use any drugs to alter my brain chemistry in case it may affect my creativity.

So, the lack of new capped pics can be attributed to my trying to deal with the lethargy of depression. It's hard to fight feeling apathetic towards doing anything.

I don't know when new ones will come. I don't know if they'll come.

I have been fighting suicidal thoughts more often this year than in recent years past. 

I've seen what mental health meds can do to people and it can be a struggle to find the right dosage.

If I do the meds I'm not sure how my mentality will be.

Quite frankly, now I wish I'd never seen "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest". 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Please keep an open mind about medication and other ways of dealing with your situation. I live with someone who takes prescription Zoloft three times a day. In her case it works, without any related problems that we're aware of. You can express your concerns to whoever is prescribing and check the literature that comes with any drug to learn about possible side effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I will have to schedule a consultation about drugs. It's just a frightening thing for me.

      Delete
  2. It really can be unsettling. But if you get involved and ask questions, I think you'll avoid any difficulties. Xanex was prescribed for me for anxiety but I only use it once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really can be scary, thats why you ask questions. About the medication and research what the meds will do, but keep an open mind about other medications or solutions, or again other ways to deal with your situation. You can do this gensabi

    ReplyDelete