Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, October 9, 2015

Fallen Ill

Dear Readers,

I was going to wait a bit longer to upload this next batch so that this last new batch of 10 would stay up front a little bit longer.

I do have quite a few done I'm going to upload now while I still feel semi-able to do so.

This morning I have fallen ill, and I need to get rest and try to recuperate. Thus I'm probably not going to do any capping today, and I have errands to run tomorrow or Sunday depending if I feel well enough.

One I started as a series but it's not complete, but if you like it post a comment to let me know if you want more. I just hadn't got back to it yet, plus I was wanting to find more pics of her than the few I currently have. I've had some resurgence in inspiration lately thanks to some good pic hunting.

I'll still be checking comments regularly as I can.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Get well soon Gensabi, and thank you for all the great new caps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well gensabi. Love the caps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I barely made it through work today. Spent all of yesterday in bed. Still in bed coughing now. Nobody's been posting on this newest batch, not like that last batch where nearly every single one was commented on. I'm afraid this last huge batch was a failure. Maybe people haven't cycled back to the blog yet, I don't know. It just sucks being sick. Was hoping to see how people liked this batch. I was originally going to wait before uploading it but figured updating sooner would be better since I'm sick.

      Delete