Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Level Up 3 will be up shortly!

Dear Readers,

I asked and I listened.

For those of you who argued it should be my choice, thanks, but there's a method to my madness.

I do this because oddly enough it's something I can do that people actually like!

Back in the day I used to have a better variety going on in my older capped pics. Unfortunately mother/son swaps are like a creative black hole. They sucked me in and rarely it seems now that I escape it and do something else.

So I asked because I wanted to know. I wanted to know what direction the audience wants.

Being an online art form you guys are able to participate in the creative process.

Now, I'm about to start up Level Up 3 and I just tweaked the Level Up logo.

For the longest time I didn't know what to do to make the third one different yet true to the first two.

Level Up 1 was the introduction. You learned the game alongside the first player.

Level Up 2 gave us player 2 acting differently than player 1 and it's still a fun romp through the body selections.

Level Up 3 couldn't just be another normal player and today I realized how to make it fresh and refreshing again.

So, be sure to check back in a few hours for the debut of "Level Up 3: You Are The Level!"!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Just got done with Level 5 of 12! I think this one's going to be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I didn't respond to the first time you asked, mostly because I wasn't sure what you meant. Now I have a better understanding, I guess I'll make some suggestions of genres that could be interesting to explore:

    Brother/sister swaps (both age progression and regression, though I personally have a preference for progression)
    teacher/student (I know you've done them before, but it could be a good way to get out of the mom/son rut)
    I'm personally a fan of stories were a younger male has a rush on an older female and performs a swap (with someone else, like a boyfriend or husband or something) to try and get closer, but ends up in her body accidentally.

    Anyway, just some stuff to think about. No pressure. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete