Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Fear Series

Dear Readers,

Especially you Eric!

I found Parts 1-5 of Fear. But the laptop is now saying my primary external hard drive with everything on it has an error!

So, that sucks.

Plus I wasn't able to find the original pics I used on that, and that means disc diving to find them.

Not sure when I'll feel up to disc diving.

So, finishing that series is still going to take awhile. I thought I did finish it a few years ago too. Not sure though, but I do remember finding the pics to use.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Computers sure to suck sometimes . hope you are sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for trying. Maybe as I wrote just a text story of why the womanswapped withhim & how he does as her & if anythinggoes wrong would sufice.



    Regards

    Eric

    ReplyDelete