Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Updating

Dear Readers,

I know updates have been few and far between recently. frankly, my mind has been distracted and going off in multiple trajectories simultaneously, or at least trying to do so.

I might do some capping today. Did some more pic hunting and might do more.

There's been a series or two I've been meaning to write, but it's hard to do a multiple body series like "Level Up" because you have to decide who's what and so on.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Some short cap series would be cool, or even affew single caps,Always watching for your newer stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I got a bit of writers block after I posted this. I hope to have something made this weekend. I just couldn't make any stories.

    ReplyDelete