Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Poll Rebooted & More

Dear Readers,

Since the original poll's results vanished I've re-opened the poll.

I also added a view "Followers" thing and moved the total page views to the other side.

Also, I didn't finish all of yesterday's update yet.

Have you ever noticed that when your anti-virus tells you it's time to renew in a week or two that all of a sudden your computer's attacked by Trojans? Twice?

I was in the midst of updating when BAM! Had to disinfect and reboot. Before the reboot I was able to save some posts as drafts, but not all of them.

After the reboot it started the complete scan, and I tried uploading again. Then BAM! Virus still around. Thus I did the draft thing again, this time they all got saved as drafts first then I went back to add the year and tags.

No more virus now.

I might update more later, or I might get my tagging finished. Might even make new capped pics, I'm not sure.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. I tired the poll but it still wont show up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just tried it too. I'm going to delete it.

    ReplyDelete