Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, June 21, 2014

My Absence

Dear Readers,

Time has not been on my side lately.

Neither has the weather.

The plan was make more new capped pics before resuming uploading the older stuff.

Simple, right?

Then came this past week. Crazy work hours (seriously, get off at 8 PM and be back at 8 AM? Ludicrous!), flooding, and a bunch of other evilness too evil to disclose.

Did I mention Saturday is my only day off? Since last Sunday? Until next Saturday?

You see, I have to have time to make new capped pics, and even uploading the old stuff is time consuming.

There's 3 days coming up when I've gotta get up early after getting off late. The days of off at 8 PM and be back at 11 AM seem to be leaving me behind. Sleep cycles are screwy.

So, until I can adjust my rhythm to work right, I have no clue when I'll get an update uploaded.

I was hoping to get new ones done today but what happens? Get off work to a find a family crisis. Makes number 3 I think of the week. Seriously, why can't we just leave drama to the soap operas!

Honestly, it ruined my perfect "get home and caption" mood.

If I don't cap anything today/tomorrow I might resume updating the old capped pics at least.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. I have that same problem minus the capping I love your work. Take all the time you need

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm in the middle of some capping now. Thing is, I also have to pic hunt sometimes to get in the mood. I'm in a mood right now, but I'm not sure how many will get done.

    ReplyDelete