Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Naughty Sheriff & Fetish Labels

Dear Readers,

All right. Here's what happened. I was in the midst of creating "Fetish Labels". These labels more or less sort out the pics that are capped and may have little if no bearing on the story. A couple readers mentioned they like turtle neck sweaters, so I made a label of that. I remember in the past I've been told high heels are a thing too, and so that's a label. While I was at it I thought why not notate blondes, brunettes, and red heads?

This is where "The Naughty Sheriff" came in. Now, I was under the assumption that if you open my capped pics in a new window you see the original sized capped pic. Upon reviewing my upload of the "Scrolling Epic" I found out they made it small, dinky and unreadable.

Thus I tried breaking it down into three parts and re-uploading it. It was readable, but only the third part, only two rows long, was full sized.

So, I took that down and chopped it up into 6 parts that are full sized, completely readable, and hopefully a much better and enjoyable reading experience for all!

Now here's what mystifies me...42 people have viewed the original post and not a single one of them posted a comment saying "Hey Gensabi, I can't read this thing!" to alert me to this discrepancy.

So, only the first 67 or so posts have been updated with these new "Fetish Labels" and some I did of the recent posts, and now I'm gonna go back and sort through all my comic panel capped pics and see if they're readable on here.

Seriously, if only 1 of 42 people would've posted a comment I might've had this fixed earlier and had the rest of the comic panel capped pics fixed up when I posted them to begin with!

Now I will admit that "Naughty Sheriff" was too big to begin with and I should've chopped it up sooner, but after seeing my first chopping not working well it took some calibration to get things right.

Please, if you see a problem PLEASE COMMENT!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so I just went through the rest of the comic panel capped pics and they're all readable and fine. It's only "The Naughty Sheriff" that got uber shrunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to stop labeling for the night. Have about a third of the posts done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the story & didn't complain about beingunreadble as I saved it to my competer & then enlaarged the images. Great story.Poor Maid Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you could have gotten it off the group too. Then again, maybe Google altered it. I've been finding that they've made gifs out of some of my capped pics.

    ReplyDelete