Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, May 26, 2014

Huh? And Evil

Dear Readers,

With the Reactions, if you put down "Evil" or "Huh?" could you please comment as to why?

I take "Huh?" to mean the cap confused you, and you want an explanation. I just uploaded a bunch of capped pics my "Aunts" from 2003 and what I had left to upload from January and February 2013 (eventually wanting to get the entire year up...Google thinks I'm a robot due to my last updates though, so more coming soon) and somebody noted most of these as "Huh?" and quite a few as "Evil".

Are you putting down "Evil" because you object to the material?

Do you just think the circumstances in the capped pic are "Evil"?

Did you catch a spelling mistake (sorry if there are some) and are just Grammar Police denoting it as "Evil"?

Are you just a troll? If you are a troll, do you get good Wi-Fi under your bridge?

If you don't understand a capped pic and denote "Huh?" please comment with a question so I know what confused you so I can explain it.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment